jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

My favourite serie


Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you that I am very fond of the series, in fact it is one of my favourite hobbies. I have seen many so it is a bit difficult to recommend one but if I had to choose, I must say that the series that I liked the most and I consider my favourite is "Outlander". It is a period series that is mainly located in old Scotland and is making flashbacks in time. It is about a girl who is a nurse in the First World War and when she goes on a honeymoon with her husband to Scotland, for a surprising situation she travels back in time to 1742 and there begins an adventure, first because she has to pretend to be one of the time and second because they force her to marry a man she doesn't know, added to this she looks for a way to return to her time but ends up falling in love with this man. It is great because it has a wonderful scenery and spectacular landscapes, also the plot is very interesting, it is very well filmed, the costumes are wonderful, and the actors are great. It is also based on a series of books written by Diana Gabaldon and follows the books to the letter without falling into the descriptive and places you in historical facts mixed with fiction. It has 4 seasons and in February of next year season 5 is released, it is nice to see because each season has only 13 chapters. It is for people from 16 years, have violent scenes perhaps not very suitable for children but in general it is quite entertaining because it shows many adventures. Each episode leaves you very intrigued to watch the next one, so you won't get bored of watching it. I love it, I hope you can see it sometime, I totally recommend it. That's all bye.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My favourite serie

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you that I am very fond of the series, in fact it is one of my favourite hobbies. I have seen many so it ...